Bear Creek Winery takes pride in partnering with local non-profit organizations, especially those supporting the arts, environment and social services that help strengthen our communities. BCW is happy to donate wine (where permitted) & gift shop items to qualified organizations and causes. BCW does not normally make cash donations.
Due to the number and frequency of requests for donations, we have developed donation
guidelines for qualified organizations. The qualified organization must:
- Be a public organization with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Be located in an area in which our products are distributed and sold
- Not be affiliated with specific political candidates or groups
- Accept full responsibility for complying with local, state and federal regulations, especially those related to the providing, serving, and selling of alcoholic beverages
Each qualified organization can receive no more than one donation per 12-month calendar year.
Email donation requests to: email@example.com
Mail donation requests to:
Bear Creek Winery
60203 Bear Creek Dr.
Homer, AK 99603
Submit all requests on organizational letterhead and include the following information:
- Date, time and location of event
- Description of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Beneficiary of the event, including TAX ID NUMBER
- Description of any and all event recognition that BCW will receive for this donation [programs, posters, banners, web, other media]
- Contact information [phone, email] for the person coordinating this donation
All requests must be received at least 30 days before the date of the event.
Approval of donation requests will be confirmed by phone or email. Due to the number of donation requests, we can only honor a budgeted dollar amount of donations each month.
Amount of actual donation is based on type and purpose of event. Additional wine may be purchased at our very fair “festival” rate.
All donations must be picked up at Bear Creek Winery during regular business hours. All pick-ups must be pre-arranged. No exceptions.